Tuesday 15 April 2014

Puppy Speedpainting

14th April 2014

I am feeling increasingly depressed, waiting for my studio results. I just really hope I get in my dream studios! Meanwhile, I am combatting apathy. I got myself to do a speedpainting after FORever. Here's tonights. Hope this continues!
I really wish I'd finish on the 30 minute mark, but this took 60 minutes to be exact.



Seeing the thumbnail I just realise how wrong the colours are, and how squishy-squashy puppy's face looks. I took this because I loved the lighting and all the bounce light and the balance of cold n warm colors, but I tend to see colours brighter than they are. Hopefully I'll improve with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!