Thursday 13 March 2014

Update

13th March 2014

Hey guys.
Well it seems like forever since I posted any of my work. I have been busy with a hell lot of personal issues and massive motivation problems. Tonight I watched a TED talk by Nick Vujicic. I'm not generally so emotional, but I guess it was just the timing of it; when it was over, I was like a fountain of tears, crying uncontrollably and feeling more miserable than ever. If you need hope, you should watch it. I have been in a lot of self-doubt and loss of confidence for a really long time. To top that, I feel apathy very very often, which can get ridiculously scary. I just hope this weird dark phase moves off quickly.



So once it does, if it does, I will soon share all the stuff I've been upto. Maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!